What a difference

What a difference a year makes. I was out on Scout, my trusty old GT Passage last weekend and took a photo in just about the same location as a year earlier. I thought we had a lot of snow last year..well a picture is worth a thousand poorly spelled words. At this rate, the ground will still be white in April.

2010 above and 2011 below

So that got me thinking about how the time has passed and how my outlook has changed over the past year. It occurred to me yesterday as I rode this very same route that I am changed, I notice the increased speed gain from not dragging those extra 20 pounds of weight around with me. That is a huge difference on a bike, forget about carbon fiber, I just needed to stop shoving bad food into my mouth! Big change there since last year.

Comments

  1. 20 lbs! Holy S%%&, I am not going to be able to keep up with you. I better start riding, I am up to almost 1.00 miles this year, give or take a mile or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Sam Adams bad food?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment