Cold

Today was not a day to be sticking your tongue to the handlebars, no sir, Tomorrow am is going to be the record cold for this winter,or so the weatherman informs me. I have to admit that I chickened out and spun on the trainer in the shop/basement/studio. I was daydreaming of warmer places and St. Bart's came to mind.
Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing many bicycles down there in the Caribbean chain, too many crazy drivers on death defying switchback, narrow roads. Well, maybe forget the bike, I wonder how many calories you burn just laying in the warm sand?

Comments

  1. St. Somewhere is sounding pretty good... And I do appreciate your comments. So Thank you.

    By March 15th things will look better, the first stretches of mid day comfy riding will occur, by the 2nd week of April the streets will be swept clean and by the end of the month the club rides will start.

    But for now... play in the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment