Day Light Savings!!


I will trade a lost hour sleep any day for a sunny day. Finally the rain and wind has passed on and today the sun is out and the temps will flirt with 50 degrees. I am so excited to have enough light to get a decent ride in after work. I made a few minor adjustments to my saddle and handlebar setup and the bike felt great last ride. The Brooks gets a stay from eBay for now. The commute to work this morning was beautiful, the sun shining on still snow covered Catskills off to the west and the river showing signs of life. Yes sir, the season is upon us.
Last Wednesday I was snowmobiling in Vermont with temps in the high 40’s. It was a lot of fun and I felt great after riding almost 100 miles of rough terrain. I think that all the cycling has got my legs in shape.

Comments