Busy Week

Wow...I see that it has been a week since I posted. We were in renovation mode here at Up Hill this week, the roofer finally decided to show up after I hounded him for most of the summer. He started stripping the shingles Tuesday and noontime here on Friday he was putting the cap on and his helper is cleaning up. This was a job that was due but could not come at a worst time as we just paid tuition, local school taxes and our car is on it's last legs. The new roof looks nice and I , somewhat morbidly, realise that I will not need to replace it again. My work has me running back and forth to the Connecticut shore so I've spent hours in the truck.
I did win (ebay,$15.25) a brand new Specialized "all conditions" kevlar folder to replace my worn out rear tire. It will match the front and I can continue to roll on through the fall.

Comments