Crossing Bridges

It was a good weekend in spite of a rainy day today. Friday, I did a 16 mile recovery ride after the Platte Clove adventure on Thursday. Saturday was great, we spent the day with family, food, wine and 6 strings. It seems that the older I get, the more I enjoy time spent with family. We were sitting there playing songs and we realize that collectively we have forgotten more songs than we remember. Getting song lyrics correct is not a problem after a couple glasses of wine; we just go right into another song. Sunday brought some much needed rain and we went down to Adams for plants and walked the new “Bridge over the Hudson” with the princess. It will be real nice when the connecting bike trails are complete. Speaking of bridges, the Route 9G bridge over the Ro-Jan Kill is closed and I have to drive way around to get to the office, they say maybe 6 months till it is re-opened. I think I should just work from home till fall.

Comments